- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) seeks to protect individuals against interferences with their privacy by regulating the way in which personal information is collected, handled, disclosed, used and stored.
- HawksCode Softwares Pty Ltd Trading as HR Crux understands the importance of, and is committed to, protecting the privacy of an individual's personal information. In handling personal information, HR Crux is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the 13 Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act.
- This statement sets out how HR Crux aims to protect the privacy of your personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information managed by HR Crux and the way HR Crux collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information. This statement may be updated from time to time.
- In the event personal information is collected during an application, recruitment or other assessment process and you subsequently become an employee of HR Crux, HR Crux's handling of such personal information may no longer be governed by the Privacy Act and this statement will no longer apply to you. HR Crux will nevertheless treat personal information it holds about its employees appropriately in the circumstances.
- This policy acknowledges that the purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information are likely to differ depending on whether you are:
- This policy encompasses all of the above categories.
- HR Crux discloses information for the purposes for which HR Crux collects it. Therefore related to the provision of recruitment services or work placement services or as otherwise set out in this policy statement.
- In some cases we may only disclose information with your consent.
- We may disclose your personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
- Educational institutions and organisations, for the purpose of recommending and facilitating courses or programs through which you can upgrade your skills and undertake further training.
This may include disclosing your information to
Clients of HR Crux in relation to recruitment practises.Your referees.